Very durable and compact auxiliary lights for motorcycles and ATV with a very powerful and bright LED from Cree. These lamps are designed to be attached to each other so two or more lamps can form a very compact high-power cluster. You can combine the flood beam light with the narrow beam DRL light if you want. Choose between a narrow spot beam (30 degrees) or a wide flood beam (60 degrees).
If you’re looking for Day Running Lights (DRL), we recommend you too choose the narrow beam, since the wider beam will dazzle meeting road-users.
The price is per pair.
- Material: Die cast aluminum with bracket in stainless steel.
- Size of lamp house (BxHxL): 50 x 5o x 65 mm
- Power: 10W
- Voltage: 9-32 volt
- Luminous power: 1000 Lumen
- Colour temperature: 6500 Kelvin
- Beam: Spot 30 degrees or flood 60 degrees
- Burning hours: Approx. 50 000 hours
- Classification: CE-marked, water resistant according to IP68
- Cable: 25 cm without connectors
- Installing instructions: Download PDF here
- Delivered in pairs. Price per pair.